Friday, April 11, 2008

UNIFORMS!!!

I sincerely appologize for the delay in delivering the uniforms. The production department had some timing issues and I received note of that mid this week. They were supposed to arrive by the 7th, yesterday I got an email that they were shipped out on next day air. So, that puts them here today. However, I will be out of my house and working at the Playtri race site from 11am-8pm and Anne Weil leaves her office at 2pm.....the best thing I can do is take the box to the race tomorrow- if you will be there, please come find me in transition as early as possible if you still want to wear them for the race.
Thanks for ordering and I wish there was something I could have done, but as I stressed early in the semester, we were pushing the time limits on delivery anyway.

No comments: